Amlec House Pty. Ltd., incorporated December 2004, provides specialist security management, risk management and investigation management services. The company is supported with an Advisory Board of senior advisors, and a network of specialist consultants and investigators.
Our Advisors and Principal Consultants have consulted and operated around the world and have assisted Fortune 500s, multi-nationals and conducted major crime investigations, as well as, commercial liability, factual, and risk investigations. This experience provides great insight into the management frameworks required to limit corporate liabilities and address foreseeable vulnerabilities. Reviews, audits and assessments have been performed in all industry sectors and we provide further value with awareness training and information services.
ADVISORS AND ASSOCIATES
Associates – Definition and Disclaimer
Amlec House Associates, unless expressed in written agreement and on a project case by case basis, hold no ongoing or implied legal or commercial interest, or legal or commercial obligation in any form to Amlec House Pty Limited and My Security Media Pty Limited. Association is within the spirit of professional industry and academic bodies and within the bounds of corresponding codes of conduct. The opinion of our Associates is their own and indeed, most likely to be of great value.
Professor Martin Gill
- The Handbook of Security
- Crime at Work Vol 2: Increasing the Risk for Offenders
- Issues in Maritime Crime: Mayhem at Sea
Professor Clif Smith
Dr Dave Brooks
- Smith, C. L. & Brooks, D. J. (2013). Security Science: The Theory and Practice of Security. Waltham MA: Elsevier.
- Cubbage, C., Brooks, D., (2012), Corporate Security in the Asia Pacific Region: Crisis, Crime, Fraud and Misconduct. Boca Raton: CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group.
- Brooks, D., (2009), Key concepts in security risk management: A psychometric concept map to approach to understanding.Saarbrucken: VDM Verlag.
- Brooks, D., (2008), Public Street CCTV: A Psychometric Study of Social Risk. Saarbrucken: VDM Verlag.
Dr Gavriel Schneider